1 cup masala boondi
1 medium sized onion finely chopped
1/4 tsp ginger- garlic paste
1/2 small tomato finely chopped
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp garam masala/kitchen king masala
coriander to garnish
1/4 to 1/2 cup of water
salt as per taste
- Heat very little oil and fry the onion and ginger-garlic paste.
3. Add the tomato and fry till they become nice soft and gel well
with onion - spice mix.
4. Add 1/4 cup water and salt as per taste.
5. Add the boondi.In case the boondi mix feels to be dry then add
the remaining 1/2 cup water slowly and mixing gently.
6. The boondi mix should not be soggy .The water must be just
enough to touch the boondis.
7. Cover and cook on gentle heat for 5 mins.
8. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.